The beginning.... of hormonal acne

Hi y'all I'm Ki (creator of this blog) and this is the 1st blog post of many.  I'm here to share my dreaded journey of hormonal acne. Being a woman is hard enough at times, but one day your cheeks and jawline have massive pimples that seemed to have appeared overnight.  Me being the fan-fucking-tastic person that I am here I go POP..pop... POP.  The next day there were more and in the next few days to follow. 

 
 
Seems like there were baby pimples even growing on my face and multiplying rapidly.  So being the great human being that i am I immediately made an appointment with not one but TWO dermatologists to try and get this taken care of ASAP.  The verdict is in....... Ma'am you are dealing with a case of hormonal acne and one would like for me to try Spironolactone and the other Accutane *clutches pearls*.  Neither of the medications I wanted to try so it was time to search for some holistic methods and that is when I went down the rabbit hole of many rabbit holes.



11 years of being on birth control which consisted of Implanon, Nexplanon and the Depo shot 'cause ain't nobody trying to have mo' babies RIGHT 😱?!  My body needed a detox from hormones and Accutane just wouldn't have done that for me without adding more hormones because double forms of birth control required.  If you don't believe me just read the manual they give you to sign up for the program lol.  There is more to come, but you didn't think I would give it all away in the first post did you?!  Also, there is nothing wrong with any medication necessary to help someones medical diagnosis these are just my own personal thoughts for my situation.

Oh and before I forget and have to hear of this until I turn 85 thanks to my daughter Danielle for the logo you rock my socks kid 😍!


Thanks for reading and chat with ya soon,

Ki (like hi but with a "k" not key (I do not unlock doors 😭)

Image result for funny meme to post on a blog