Acne.... You are still here?!

Hey y'all it's me here again.  Hmmmm where do I begin there was still more acne and it seemed to 
continue to pop up in the same areas. Pop... pop...pop and still I haven't learned the concept that one should not pop these bumps so they were now irritated and felt like an open wound.

Damn you acne.... So after more research seemed like that is all I did at the beginning smh.  I decided to give acupuncture a try and GOSH did I not know what I was missing out on.  The feeling you receive after having that done is ah-mazing (note to self schedule an appointment soon).  The needles went in my face, my arm, between my pretty toes, stomach and a couple on my leg.

Acupuncture was sooooo worth it
I was nervous at first but this experience was much needed and so worth it.  Plus my liver and kidneys were working overtime from the Nexplanon (I still had the implant during this time).   So I continue to try and be great but the acne would behave then come back like it had a vendetta against me *sigh*
Needles in my wrist and hand

The next thing that I tried was a chemical peel and that was an interesting experience as well but a licensed esthetician is a MUST!  You will shed skin like a snake and it is sooooo gross yet so funny to watch because the new skin is literally soft as a babies ass.

The vibrant skin after the chemical peel
Just wanted to share some of the things that I did to assist with my hormonal acne (temporary fixes to the bigger issue at hand the... hormones).  Next blog post I will talk about finding, interviewing and hiring a naturopathic doctor because well ya girl needed some damn help with this mess!  If you have any questions or comments leave them down below or shoot me an email.  Stay tuned and wait for it....

Here comes my blog catch phrase so get tired of it.... 

Chat with y'all soon,

Ki (like hi but with a "k" not key (I do not unlock doors  😭)